Welcome to the Infinity Wallet Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Software, the Website, the Services, and the information and content available therein ("Service", “Services”) provided by INFINITE LABS Ltd ("Us", "We", or "Our").
Use of the Service
Use of our Services constitutes an acceptance and confirmation of your consent to be bound by these Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore you agree that you are responsible for compliance with and that you are compliant with all applicable laws.
You shall ensure strict compliance with the following guidelines and any use of our Services other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate your use of our Services.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws when using our Services and that it is your sole responsibility for compliance, this includes any local or international laws that may apply to you;
- You agree to only use our Services if permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction;
- You use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You have not previously been terminated from using our Services;
- You understand that engaging in Cryptocurrency may be risky;
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise disassemble our Services;
- You agree that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country subject to the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent ("Prohibited Jurisdictions").
- You agree to use our services only for legal purposes and shall not use them for any illegal or criminal activities or in connection therewith or in association thereof;
- You agree that you will not use our Services to pay for, support, or otherwise engage in any illegal activities including, but not limited to, illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities;
- You agree not to encourage or induce any third party to engage in any harmful, illegal or other activities prohibited;
- You agree that you will not use or attempt to use another user’s Wallet without authorization, or use our Services in any manner that could interfere, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying it;
- You agree not to impose any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our or any of our third-party providers infrastructure;
- You agree not to attempt to harm our Services or attempt to circumvent our security;
- You agree not to bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services including, but without limitation, blockchains, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services;
Our Services are continuously evolving and you may be required to accept or install updates to the Services, or update third-party software in order to keep using our Services or access the latest features. We may update our Services at any time, without prior notice.
Third-party Websites and Services
Our Services may link, incorporate, or provide direct access to third-party services without leaving our website or Services. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any content, terms, policies, practices, performance, or failure to perform, of any third-party Websites or Services, including but not limited to exchanges, exchange rates, processing of transactions, restrictions and similar activities. You further acknowledge and agree that it is impossible for Us to monitor third-party Websites or Services and that your access to them is at your sole risk and that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We advise you to never share any credentials, private keys, or other sensitive information with any third-party without validating their legitimacy.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access or availability to any third-party services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever.
Subject to these terms, We grant you a limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Infinity Wallet and its Services for solely your personal or internal business purposes.
Infinity Wallet and its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Infinity Wallet content. Your use of the Services does not grant you any right, title, or interest.
Our Services and content are protected worldwide by copyright laws. You are not permitted to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying our Services or content and you are not permitted to re-distribute any of our Services, modify any code or use any of our content, as part of any other software or project of any kind. For any partnership inquiries please contact us at [email protected].
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall the Infinity Wallet, its directors, founders, employees, partners, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, and other personnel authorized to act on Our behalf (collectively, the “Infinity Wallet Parties”) be liable to you under warranty, contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, direct, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to, any loss of profits, revenue, use, goodwill, business, data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Services, whether or not We have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the theory of the liability asserted, resulting from but not limited to:
- Any loss of funds or damages;
- Any loss of access to your wallet or private keys;
- Any unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content;
- Any unauthorized access or use of your wallet address and/or private keys due to failure to maintain the confidentiality of your wallet;
- Your access to, or use of, or inability to access or use our Services;
- Your use of, or conduct in connection with, our Services or any third-party services;
- Any content obtained from our Services or any third-party services;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that are in the Infinity Wallet software or that may be transmitted to or through Our Services or third-party services (regardless of the source of origination);
Under no circumstances will We be liable to you for damages arising out of the services exceeding $20.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website and our Services is at your sole risk and that our website and Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and without warranties and representations of any kind to the maximum extent permitted by law, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
In addition without limiting the foregoing We do not represent or warrant that the Services will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location, that we will operate in a bug-free manner, that the content and data accessible via the Services is accurate, complete, available, current and free of viruses or other harmful components and that the Services will meet your requirements.
We may link, incorporate, or provide direct access to third-party services and websites without leaving our Services, you expressly understand that your access to them is at your sole risk and that we disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind relating to third parties, including but not limited to, content, links, websites, policies, services, products, practices, performance or failure to perform. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any third-party, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party.
Necessary Equipment and Software
You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to use the Services. You are solely responsible for any fees, including internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing or using the Services.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of your physical location. The United Kingdom courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the Services.
You agree that any dispute or claim will be resolved by binding individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
We do not represent or take responsibility that Our Services are appropriate or available for use in other countries, use of Our Services is on the understanding and acceptance that doing so is on your own initiative and that you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws and taxes.
Our failure or delay to enforce or partially enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any portion of these Terms is held invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that portion will be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Infinity Wallet, its founders, employees, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, agents, contractors, partners and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages (including actual and consequential), obligations, judgments, losses, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees) arising from or in any way related to:
- Your breach of the Terms.
- Your use of and access to the Services.
- Your violation of any laws, rules, or regulations, or the rights of any third party.
We shall not be held liable for any delays, failure to perform, or interruptions of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorism, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe, or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Your agreement to these Terms may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without Our prior written consent.
You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract, or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms.
In the event of termination concerning your use of Our Services, your obligations under this Agreement shall survive.
We may at any time and for any reason, cease providing any or all of the Services and We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination. Without limiting the foregoing, we may also terminate your access to any or all of the Services.
We may, in our sole discretion and without cost to you, with or without prior notice, and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services. You solely are responsible for storing outside of the Services a backup of your mnemonic phrase and private keys associated with your Infinity Wallet which will allow you to access your digital assets. This backup will allow you to fully restore your Wallet at any time without cost or loss of digital assets.
We shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss in the event that we discontinue or deprecate the Services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, amend or replace these Terms at any time. Any such modifications will take effect immediately when updated on our website and We will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this Terms of Service so that you can tell if it has changed since your last visit, although We will try to provide notice prior to any changes taking effect.
By continuing to access or use our Services following any modifications to this Terms of Service will signify your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to the revised Terms of Service, you should immediately discontinue use of our Services.
You are advised to regularly review this Terms of Service to ensure you are aware of any changes.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us, and supersedes any other agreements, discussions, representations (or misrepresentations), or understandings, however communicated and of any kind including, without limitation, any prior versions of this Agreement.